JT Shulman & Company’s team of experienced and knowledgeable tax professionals provide our clients with comprehensive solutions to all areas of federal, state, local and international taxation. We pride ourselves on staying current with ever-changing tax laws and regulations and working with our clients to develop strategies that maximize tax savings. Our dedicated tax specialists ensure that tax reporting and compliance deadlines are met with precision and timeliness. By employing our firm concept of “Continually Planning Ahead” our tax experts guide you along the path to achieving your personal and professional financial objectives.
Our tax services include:
- Assistance with respect to choosing a business entity type
- Cost effective preparation of multi-state business entity tax returns including not for profit entities and publicly held companies.
- Integration of business and personal income tax strategies to minimize overall tax impacts.
- Multi-state income and sales tax nexus issues.
- Planning for the minimization of estate taxes including wealth transfer strategies and the use of trusts.
- Preparation of individual federal and multi-state tax returns.
- Preparation of estate, trust and gift tax returns.
- Preparation of US individual and corporate tax returns for foreign persons and entities.
- Providing clients with timely advice and analysis of relevant changes in tax law and regulations.
- Representation of business and individual clients before taxing authorities at examination and appeals level for income tax issues as well as sales tax audits.
- Researching tax effects of proposed transactions and providing alternative structures.
- Reviewing and responding to notices from taxing authorities.